Visitors looking for car hire must have a full driving licence valid in their country of residence or an international driving licence. 23 years is the minimum driving age for most car rental companies.
- Driving is on the right hand side.
- Use of seat belts when driving is mandatory.
- With the exception of a hands-free system, mobile phones are prohibited when driving.
- Carry registration and insurance documents and your driving licence every time you drive.
- Petrol stations in Lebanon open from 8am to 8pm.
Many drivers are not yet well-accustomed to traffic rules, so drive carefully. Ask Sixt car hire to provide you with Lebanon's driving rules and regulations to ensure you have the safest possible journey.